Paint has a lot of excellence in the beauty industry, delivering unparalleled beauty services at our independent, boutique salon in Oakham, Rutland. We are looking for a salon Manager/Senior therapist to come and take the salon forward, ensuring our attention to detail with the highest level of customer service is upheld.
The individual will come highly recommended with a minimum of 1 year management or team leader experience and will show a genuine interest in people and how to lead and motivate them, along with their own ideas on shaping the growth & future of the salon.
- Liaise with and establish good working relationship with the Directors, Team & Suppliers.
- Use your leadership talents and the ability to motivate, nurture and mentor a team to hit their monthly targets and more formally through reviews, whilst leading by example.
- To maintain and manage stock control systems and procedures and ensure that salon stock takes are performed accurately.
- Staff rota, holidays, sickness and cover.
- Assist with the new starter training programs.
- Ensure everyone is working to the company standard operating procedures at all times.
- Help develop in-house processes and procedures were required.
- Ensure a five star experience is delivered to every client at all times, along with excellent management of any client complaints.
- Follow our systems for recording sales, managing team members, reprimand and discipline, petty cash, banking (whereapplicable), communications and record keeping (you will receive training).
- Use the computer to produce various reports and paperwork to the Director, including team rotas, sales reports, orders and bookings.
- Setting targets with the Directors, monitoring and encouraging performance to reach those targets.
- Where appropriate, to develop in store signage and promotions with the marketing manager.
- Keep up to date with new fashion developments in interiors, beauty and clothing, and be aware of new products and techniques.
- Ensuring a proactively managed & busy diary maximising revenue potential at all times.
- To drive sales forward and maximise business profitability.
- Competitive salary offered (or option for self employment to-be-discussed.)
- We work in a positive, vibrant team environment.
- Favourable Staff discounts, Bonus & Commission Scheme.
- Training & Development (We are passionate about promoting and developing within.)
- Previous salon management/deputy management or team leader experience
- Minimum Level 2/3 NVQ or equivalent qualification in beauty treatments (including nails, waxing, facials and waxing – other qualifications welcome in nail extensions, lash extensions, lash lift and tint etc)
- Proven track record in setting and delivering against KPI’s/sales targets.
- Leadership talents and the ability to motivate, nurture and mentor a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Reliable and trustworthy nature.
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- Impeccable presentation and grooming.
- Entrepreneurial, enthusiastic attitude.
- Fully Flexible working ability (This will include working some weekends and evenings).
- To be successful in this role you will be highly motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to lead by example and inspire the team to deliver a premium service in a hair and beauty salon environment.
If you would like to be an integral part of this amazing Beauty Salon as Manager & Senior Therapist, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a covering letter and CV by the 10th March 2021 to email@example.com .