Join the ultimate beauty girl gang
We are always looking for talented beauty therapists who are confident in a variety of services and perform them to a very high standard. We ask that all applicants MUST have a recognised professional qualification in their chosen services or equivalent, with a minimum of 1 year experience and a passion for beauty, the rest we will teach you the Paint way.
We ask that all applicants have a good command of English, be well presented, excellent time management skills, conscientious and a team player with great customer service skills.
What’s in it for you?
At Paint we pride ourselves on having a super fun and upbeat work environment. We believe the work place should be fun, friendly and sociable so that everyday is enjoyable. We always reward great performance and love to organise fun nights out for our team! We value each and every member of our team and the hard work and efforts never go unnoticed nor unappreciated.
- Competitive salary offered (or option for self employment to-be-discussed)
- We work in a positive, vibrant team environment.
- Favourable Staff discounts, Bonus & Commission Scheme.
- Training & Development (We are passionate about promoting and developing within)
- Professional qualifications in beauty treatments (including nails, waxing, facials and waxing – other qualifications welcome in nail extensions, lash extensions, lash lift and tint etc) – but it doesn’t have to be all of those treatments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Reliable and trustworthy nature.
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- Impeccable presentation and grooming.
- Enthusiastic attitude.
- Fully Flexible working ability (This will include working some weekends and evenings).
If you would like to be an integral part of this amazing Beauty Salon we would love to hear from you. Please send us a covering letter and CV to email@example.com